Once you have created a chatbot and users have started interacting with it, you would want to know things like :
- how many users are landing on the bot
- how many are chatting with it
- how many of these users are doing desired actions like sharing their phone number etc.
To help you with all of this, we have released a new feature which will enable you get an overview of the Interactions and Conversions happening in your Bots. It's called Data Analyze section.
Here is how you can check it. Just click on Analyze under Check Data Menu :
And, here is how it looks like:
Here you can see 5 key metrics for you Bot:
- Bot Visits : Total number of Bot Visits. i.e. number of times the Bot page is opened.
- Bot Conversations : Total number of Bot Conversations (Full + Partial)
- Bot Goal Completions : Number of conversations where the Bot Goal is achieved. Set the Goal Gambits in Configure >> Goal Settings to see the stats here.
- Bot Interaction Rate : (Bot Conversations/Bot Visits) * 100
- Goal Conversion Rate : (Bot Goal Completions/Bot Visits) * 100
The idea behind this feature is to give you an overview and a sense of what is happening with your Bot interactions. This will also help you understand the value that the Bot is bringing to your business.
Note: You probably noticed in the screenshot, that the value for Bot Goal Completions and Goal Conversation Rate is 0. This is because the Goal for this Bot is not yet set. You can set the Bot Goal in the Configure section, under Goal Settings. Or just click on the link saying Set Bot Goal below the Bot Goal Completions card.
Check it out, and as always feel free to ping us for any feedback, suggestions or requests.