Once you have created a chatbot and users have started interacting with it, you would want to know things like :
- how many users are landing on the bot
- how many are chatting with it
- how many of these users are doing desired actions like sharing their phone number etc.
To help you with all of this, we have released a new feature which will enable you get an overview of the Interactions and Conversions happening in your Bots. It's called Data Analyze section.
Here is how you can check it. Just click on Analyze under Check Data Menu :
And, here is how it looks like:
Here you can see 5 key metrics for you Bot:
- Unique Bot Visits : Total number of unique users who visited the Bot page
- Bot Conversations : Total number of unique users who interacted with the bot and started the conversation (Full + Partial). If a user has interacted with the bot twice, it will be counted as one.
- Bot Goal Completions : Number of Bot Conversations where the Bot Goal is achieved. Set the Goal Gambits in Configure >> Goal Settings to see the stats here.
- Bot Interaction Rate : (Bot Conversations/Unique Bot Visits) * 100
- Goal Conversion Rate : (Bot Goal Completions/Unique Bot Visits) * 100
The idea behind this feature is to give you an overview and a sense of what is happening with your Bot interactions. This will also help you understand the value that the Bot is bringing to your business.
Note: The counts in the Analyze section does NOT include Test Submissions made by the Bot maker. This means that counts of Bot Conversations will be different from the counts you see in Data View and Data Export.
Note: You probably noticed in the screenshot, that the value for Bot Goal Completions and Goal Conversation Rate is 0. This is because the Goal for this Bot is not yet set. You can set the Bot Goal in the Configure section, under Goal Settings. Or just click on the link saying Set Bot Goal below the Bot Goal Completions card.
Check it out, and as always feel free to ping us for any feedback, suggestions or requests.