1. Name the Gambit which describes the Data that you are collecting in it.
This will help you later on when analyzing the Conversation Data and even setting the Goals in the Configure section.
If you are asking for email, name it Email.
If you are asking if your customers want to Buy the product, name it Buy_Or_Not.
If you are asking for their Contact Number, name it Phone.
If you are asking for Sum Assured on their Insurance, name it Existing_Sum_Assured.
2. Do not use white space in the Gambit name. Use underscore (_)
Spaces will cause problem when doing Data Referencing. So avoid using it altogether. Use underscore (_) to separate words. e.g. Product_Or_Service.
3. Use Capital Letters at start of words.
This will help you later on when going through the Conversation Data.
So use this: Buy_Or_Not and Product_Or_Service, instead of
buy_or_not or Product_or_service.
4. For No Input Gambits, pick a name which describes the Messages
e.g.. Greetings or Request_Acknowledgment.
5. Use Redirected or End for the End Gambit.
Depends on whether you are redirecting the user to some page or not. use this accordingly.
6. For API Gambits, pick a name which describes that API Call.
Like OTP_Send_API or OTP_Verification_API.